I recently made public more of my programming projects from the past. My github profile now includes:
- luacnn - Convolutional Neural Network for hand digit recognition using Torch7 and Lua.
- metrics - a Torch7 package to compute some metrics, such as area under ROC.
- lakeml - some Machine Learning algorithms implemented in C++, e.g. AdaBoost, K-means, EM for (diagonal) Gaussian Mixture Models.
- partitracker - a simple Particle Filter implemented in C++ and OpenCV.
- sudoku - a Sudoku puzzle solver in pure C.
- kdtree - a K-d tree C++ implementation, for Nearest Neighbours search.
- likewise - a simple Python webserver for image similarity search, using the embeddings from a pre-trained convnet.
- fractals - Zoomable Mandelbrot fractal renderings using PyGame.
- acm_utils - Data structures and algorithms useful for programming competitions (trie, balanced tree, big ints, suffix arrays, etc.) and other small C or C++ pearls.